Add, edit or delete content
Conference App – Basics
The content of your app comes from two different sources:
1. Information about the programme
(events, contributors, abstracts and presentations) is managed in the programme planner.
See: (Text not yet available, in progress)
2. Your own content, room plans, information on sponsors and notifications to users
are created and managed in the backend of your app.
After logging in, you will see the dashboard with the navigation menu on the left and quick access on the right.
The navigation menu in the backend of the app distinguishes between two areas for managing your content:
1. Content: here you manage all app content that is not imported via the programme planner, e.g. exhibitors and sponsors, room plans or the messages.
2. Navigation: Here you manage the individual content via a content management system, and the structural design of your app.
Selecting a menu item in the sidebar will take you to the relevant overview.
Via the quick access, you can create a new content object with one click (e.g. an exhibitor profile) or access the respective overview list.
1. Creating new content
You can add new content in various views:
in the dashboard of the content overview via the
Newbutton (see above)
in the respective list view from which already created content is edited (button
Newat the top right)
in the respective edit view of a new entry (button
Create and add anotherat the page footer)
2. Editing existing content
You can open and edit existing content via the respective list view.
1. Open the desired list via the navigation menu or the dashboard
(in the example: Exhibitors & Sponsors)
2. Open the desired entry by clicking on the
nameor via the
3. Edit the content and confirm the changes by clicking on the button:
Updateto stay on the page
Update and closeto return to the list view
For changes to the order, please read Sorting content in the Conference App .
3. Deleting contents
To delete content, go to the list view or use the edit form.
1. List view
Delete the desired entry with the
2. Edit form
Open the desired entry and click the